Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Jubilee 2008

Halloween in Utah was perfect this year! First, it was on a Friday night, not a school night! Second, the weather was beautiful, warmer than usual, in the 60's for trick-or-treating. The kids could just wear their costumes, no coats or jackets even! Lastly, Nichole and Erik came up and took the little one trick-or-treating for us! John and I could have had a quiet evening alone if we didn't have to keep answering the door and passing out candy! Just kidding, it was very fun to see all the neighborhood kids dressed up so cute. We did get some adult trick-or-treaters without children with them??? Even some adults with just a goodie bag, no costume! I wasn't happy about that, but gave them candy anyway. I didn't want any TRICKS to come our way.

Here are pictures of our kids who dressed up, Princess Grace, Tigger Isaac, Captain Moroni Brig





2 comments:

Annica said...

Awww! They are all so cute! I especially like the Captain Moroni

Bekah said...

Wow! You had adults trick-or-treating without costumes even? That's strange.

Your kids look adorable!