
Noah is 12 years old and finishing the 6th grade. He has had a great year at his new school. He is looking forward to Jr. High and the excitement of meeting even more new friends. He is trying to earn some money by mowing lawns this summer. He is a good worker and very motivated by money. He likes to shop on EBAY!Brig will be 10 in the summer. He is finishing the 3rd grade. He too has adjusted well to the new school and will be in the Advanced Learning Program in 4th Grade. He is looking forward to summer and the chance to play with cousins more.

2 comments:
Your boys are growing up! I love the pictures of Gracie in her Chinese dress. Hope all is well with the Jewkes!
I love looking at the pictures of your family! Such a beautiful family! I just came across your blog again recently and wanted to say hi. I think we lost your email address a while ago.
In Mo news, we just found out that we are having a little girl. It's so strange to me as I thought that I'd end up with a brood of boys for some reason but we are sooooo excited!
Post a Comment