Right in the middle of our Summer Fun is Brigham's Birthday. It is a good excuse to have a fun celebration. Brigham is a darling boy, full of energy and life. Brig loves to play games and is in the center of all the fun at our house. Brig received a BYU Jersey from his siblings and was a happy boy!
13 years ago

1 comment:
tonight I get you naked and take you to bed, first I take your lovely hard c=ck in my mouth and suck you until you c-m mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LOVE your c-m and swallow it all, now it is your turn you have become a really good little co=k sucker and you love swallowing to such a good boy, now for the first time I want your c-ck in my bum I have been waiting for the day you are old enough to f-ck me, I want it hard and deep f-ck me as hard as you can and c-m deep in me, then I spread your sweet bum cheeks and put my c-ck in you, you love taking c-ck now and push back on me as I start to pound your bum, you pant and squeal and tell me " mmmmmm I love your hard c-ck in me come on give it to me good , come on harder harder faster come on c-m in me, you have the best boip-ssy I love c-mming in you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment