The kids enjoyed the fun of trick or treating. It didn't take Gracie & Isaac very long to figure out that they were getting a lot of candy in a short time. Erik & Nichole came that night and took the little ones around the neighborhood. Yes, Noah was a BYU Cheerleader, isn't he cute?
13 years ago

3 comments:
all of your kids look so cute, but I must admit Noah is our favorite!
Those are some fun pictures but Noah's is the best!
So one of our missionaries here is from South Jordan and we thought we'd mention your family to him even though the chances of him knowing you were small, but he did. Said he was in your ward when he left on his mission. Elder Flint. The church sure makes the world seem small sometimes.
Noah I love you dressed as a girl I hope you are wearing knickers too under your skirt, if so would love to pull them aside , bend you over and put my c-ck in your boip-ssy
Post a Comment