Friday, March 28, 2008

Gracie with Attitude!

Gracie's hair is getting long enough to do some fun things with. After 4 boys you know I'm excited to have a girl to have hair to play with again. One Sunday morning after a bath I did up Gracie's hair in these 2 ponytail bun things. I thought she looked darling! She took one look in the mirror and started to cry. I said what is wrong? She said, " I look like a MONKEY!" This was the first time she even seemed to notice her hair at all. All her brothers let her know how cute she looked, but the minute we got home from church she went in her room and took her hair all down because she didn't want to look like a monkey any more. I had to bribe her with gum to get this photo's. Are we in trouble in a few years or what?


4 comments:

Bekah said...

I was shocked to see new posts from you! It's wonderful to see your growing children. Grace is so cute! We still miss your family. You were very dear to our hearts.

The Allred Family said...

She does not look like a monkey. She looks adorable....I love t hta hair style...it's my fave on Ella.

kateworthi said...

I wonder where she got the monkey idea? She looks SO cute. Tell her other people think so too - and so you're NOT crazy!!! :) I love it. I wonder if I'll EVER be able to do a little girl's hair? I'm pretty sure I'll be hopeless!

Jill Bagley said...

that is so cute.
you know what is funny...Ruby HATES it when i do her hair in anything but a ponytail. and i do her hair like this all the time, but she hates it. i call it bunny ears.
it helps when you find cute bows to put on the bunny ears. but how ironic is it, that a hair dresser has a daughter that HATES having her hair done? its not fair.