The Sunday before Jake left to go back home to Korea, we took him to Temple Square. We left the 2 little ones at Grandma K.'s so we could enjoy the wonderful exhibits at the Visitor Centers without chasing Isaac & Gracie. Jake liked getting some pamphlets that were written in Korean. Jake, Brig, & Noah have a good time together no matter what they are doing. These are three great young men. We all enjoyed a beautiful multi media presentation in the North Visitor Center about Eternal Families. Wow, are we so blessed to have the knowledge that we can all be together forever.
We miss Jake very much. He really became a member of our family. I have to keep reminding myself and my boys that Jake HAS a family that loves him in Korea. I told Jake before he left that we are his "American Family" and he is welcome here anytime. Jake seemed to really enjoy being with us. In the last couple of weeks of Jake being with us he would teasingly say that we should adopt him and he could stay with us. Jake has 2 older brothers, but no siblings his age. I know he really was glad to have Brig and Noah as his "American Brothers."


We miss Jake very much. He really became a member of our family. I have to keep reminding myself and my boys that Jake HAS a family that loves him in Korea. I told Jake before he left that we are his "American Family" and he is welcome here anytime. Jake seemed to really enjoy being with us. In the last couple of weeks of Jake being with us he would teasingly say that we should adopt him and he could stay with us. Jake has 2 older brothers, but no siblings his age. I know he really was glad to have Brig and Noah as his "American Brothers."

2 comments:
It's wonderful that he was able to spend so much time with your family. I'm sure his "brothers" miss him a lot already. What kind of exchange program was he doing?
What a beautiful family! Jake really would fit in! TOo bad you didn't have the little ones in there too. You are so lucky to have Nikki and Erik around so much. I'm sure my mom is SO jealous! :)
Post a Comment