This is Isaac & Gracie's last week of Preschool. We went on a field trip to the Farm and Thanksgiving Point today. What fun it was. Isaac LOVED all the animals. He would touch and feed them, he could have stayed all day just watching them. Gracie LIKED the animals from a distance. She wanted to feed the chickens and the goats, but she just couldn't get herself to do it. She finally took some corn feed and just started throwing it over the fence to the animals and that is how she "fed" them. Gracie would cling to my leg every time the turkey would gobble or the donkey would bray. I have to admit, I was startled the first time I heard those LOUD sounds from these animals too. Isaac wanted to ride the pony's, so Gracie thought she should try it too. I got her on one only long enough for a photo, then she would have fallen off if I hadn't been there to catch her as she tried to scramble away from the big animal. Gracie did LOVE the wagon ride. The horses where far enough away that she could enjoy them from afar.
13 years ago

3 comments:
They are so cute! Oh my heck! I just started this whole blog thing and it has been so fun to see all the Jewkes on here!! It has been so fun to see what you all are doing!
Wow Heather, You actually posted new stuff in a row. I hardly ever look at the blog cuz im so used to you only updating it once in a while and then you always let us know when to check it but I just decided to look at it again, and what a surprise. It was so fun to see the pics of the kids and i love the one of Gracie old and new... she is also blessed to have you. We are so proud of Nate and him graduating etc. all his accomplishments. and we love all your kids and of course you and John. You guys should have been on the Israel Trip with us. I have lots to share about the trip but of course I will save that for a face to face conversation hahaha... I read the email to and from Greg... haha... well take care and sure wish you could come to Joes Valley this year. If any of your kids are dying to go they can come stay with us but of course you would have to find a way to get them down there, since we will leave from st George.
I love catching up on the blogoshphere!!
its great to see what you are up to and to hear all about Gracie and what she is like.
you guys are so amazing and are doing such a great job with her. i dont know how you do it all!!!
maybe we can all get together at my parents house when we come down in august.
hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment