

When did our Noah the Boa get so big? It seems that just yesterday he was the MOST darling toddler with that cute voice and mushy ears that no one could keep their hands off of! Remember? Noah is such a great, responsible, thoughtful kid! He is a great babysitter and basketball player. Noah is very talented musically. For his birthday he got an
acoustic/electric guitar, he started taking lessons a few months ago with a borrowed guitar. He also got books to play his drum set. His favorite gift of all was the snuggly blanket Grandma Knudsen made him. He's outgrown the one she made him several years ago. This is Noah's 3 blanket from Grandma Knudsen.
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe Noah is 14! I'm so happy I found you blog! We miss you guys!
Yes, I remember the ears! :) Happy B-day Noah!
Of course we remember the ears- so funny! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment