Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nate's Mission Call Jubilee!!!



Nate's Mission Call arrived in our mail on Weds. March 18th. We happened to be going to St. George that weekend for a baseball tournament with Brigham's team. So we jumped in the van a day early and took the unopened envelope to Nate in Cedar City. Nate was so excited to open it and find where he was going to spend the next 2 years of his life, teaching others about the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Nate peaked into the envelope and grinned saying "I saw it!" "I know where I'm going." "We screamed open it and read it to us!!!"
Nate is thrilled to be called to the Chile, Santiago East Mission. He is so happy to be learning Spanish and to serve the people there. He leaves on June 24th.
We are very proud of him and know he will be a fabulous Missionary.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! He will do great in Chile, he will love it there!

Freddie said...

We are so happy and proud of Nate, but also want you and John to know how much we admire you as parents. It was nice to see you when you came down to George. Sorry i had to go up north and didnt get to spend more time with you but I just want you to know how coooooool of a family you are . Thanks so much for the book . You surley dont need to leave a gift when you come and stay with us. We enjoy you being here. There are so many things I see you do that I wish I could have done as a parent. Your great! and now you have your first missionary going out,, The blessings will astound you! love freddie :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is so awesome! Congrats Nate!! :)

The Allred Family said...

YEAH! He will be sooo great! Congrats!