Friday, May 01, 2009

Gracie turns 5 years old!





Our sweet, spunky Gracie Rose is 5 years old. She got a "friends" birthday party this year and decided on "butterflies" for the theme. She had a fun time with her friends and having all the attention on her for a day.

2 comments:

Bekah said...

How can that sweet little girl be FIVE already! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Gracie I take you to bed and put my hand in your knickers, you can take all my fingers now and love it, you lift and spread your legs nice and wide so I can work your p-ssy good getting you dripping wet while you kick and squeal, I take off your knickers put my fingers in your bum ready for later and lick your p-ssy , you go wild telling me " lick my p-ssy it feels really good I like when you take me to bed mmmmmmmmmmmmm suck on it, you scream and buck to orgasm, I put you on your hands and knees while I spread your sweet tight bum and push my c-ck into you, i lay down so you can control how deep my c-ck goes in your bum, you scream at first put soon start taking me deeper and deeper, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are sooooooooooo tight I c-m in you quick and watch it drip from you, I keep your soaked knickers to taste your p-ssy. HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY!!!