


Top photo: Gracie in P.J.'s 1st night with mom and dad. She layed right down to go to sleep, but moved as far away from Mom on the bed as should could.
Next photo: Mom holding sleeping Gracie at the Airport coming back from Tainan, St. Lucy's.
Next photo: Mom and Gracie reading books on bed at Hotel. Hello Kitty Stickers still all over mom. Grace's necklace is a goodbye gift from Foster Mom.
Bottom Photo: Dad playing "thumb war" with Kevin, Foster mom's grandson. Gracie looks on. She later joins in a "thumb war" with dad.

2 comments:
Great photos. She looks like a happy little girl. congrats.
Congratulations! The long wait was making me anxious, I can't imagine you you all could have felt! I was counting down the days till the wedding and your trip to pick up Gracie!
What a beautiful and sweet experiance! It made me want to cry and laugh at the same time! Gracie is so blessed to become a Jewkes. And now the Jewekes home has a sweet little spirit to add to the bunch!
That's great that she likes to eat veggies and sleeps easily.
I love the picture of Gracie asleep in your arms! precious!
Please post more pictures soon, I can't get enough of your cute little girl!
Post a Comment