Isaac and Gracie loved their 2 years at Mrs. Lockwood's Preschool. She was a fabulous teacher, we are so grateful to her. They have officially graduated from Preschool.
And, yes! I'm so glad to be done with preschool and preschoolers! I know some mom's are sad to see this phase of their lives end. But, when you're like me and have been a mom of "preschoolers" for 21 1/2 years (longer than I wasn't a mom of "preschoolers") you are ready for that phase to be over!
I am enjoying these two little ones so much more as they get older, there is less crying, and easier to take with me and to get things done. What a blessing these two have been to our family.
I am enjoying these two little ones so much more as they get older, there is less crying, and easier to take with me and to get things done. What a blessing these two have been to our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment