Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Kindergarten Jubilee!




What cute kids heading off to school for the first time. Isaac and Gracie go to a school with a dress code. Don't they look darling in their little uniforms? They loved the first day of Kindergarten. They didn't even want me to walk in with them. They wanted to be like Brig and just get dropped off. So, I let them do that and took photo's at home. Plus I worried that if I got into the classroom with Gracie, she wouldn't let me leave. She and Isaac are in different classes this year. But, she did GREAT!!! And so did I!!! No tears from any of us! I think I'm all "teared out" from the summer of good-byes!




2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

aww they look so cute!!! I love gracie's skirt!!!

Ryan and Andrea said...

They are darling! I will have to see what I can pass down to you!!