Happy, happy 6th Birthday Isaac.
Can it really be that 6 years have passed since that Thanksgiving week when our #5 child was born? I was remembering that week. I wasn't due until the 2nd week of December, and ALL my babies had been 2 weeks late, so I was SURE this was going to be a Christmas baby. That week we were frantically trying to finish up Nate's Eagle Project before the holidays hit. Nate was 13 years old. One night Nate and I spent hours in our freezing cold garage sorting donated used coats, sweatshirts, and blankets for the local homeless shelter. Poor Nate had been feeling lousy and coughing like crazy. But, between this Eagle Project and his running he didn't have time to see a doctor and we just kept medicating him, hoping the "cold" would go away. About 36 hours later, Isaac decided that it was time to join our family, 3 weeks early. My water broke (my first time), we went to the hospital and then hours with NO labor. They trying to induce labor without much success. It was decided that a C-Section was going to be how this little baby was coming into this world. After Isaac's safe arrival, John went home to find Nate and Nichole both very sick with bad colds. He ran them to insta-care, it was a Sunday. Nate had full blown pneumonia and Nichole wasn't far away from it. They started them on meds. Then add Poor John to the mix having to deal with sick kids and a wife in the hospital who was miserable after her c-section and not getting a lot of relief from the pain meds. It was a crazy time!!! Isaac and I went home from the Hospital a couple of days before Thanksgiving. Our wonderful neighbors, the Knutti's had my family over for Thanksgiving dinner. Isaac and I stayed home. What a crazy beginning, but Isaac is such a blessing in our family. He is usually a pretty serious kid, with a clever sense of humor too.
Here are some photo's of his b-day celebration. And if you notice that there was NO b-day cake, no I'm not THAT bad of a mother. Isaac didn't want a cake. He wanted "candles in his Ice-Cream" and "those cookies that Nate used to make" as his birthday treat.

2 comments:
I didn't remember the stories around Isaac's birth. Its fun to read them. And he is so cute!
happy birthday Isaac, glad I introduced you to s-x last year you are LOVING it, as soon as we are alone now you even unzip my pants yourself and suck until I c-m and you love swallowing, you love taking my c-ck in that sweet tight boip-ssy and beg me to fill you with c-m, glad I made that boip-ssy mine I love it
Post a Comment