
Isaac and Gracie as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell

They were so excited this year. They got to wear their costumes to school and they couldn't wait to go trick or treating.

Brig as Mario from Nintendo

This ISN't Noah's Halloween Costume. He's too old to trick or treat, but I think he looks so cute in his High School Band Uniform. He had a competition all day on Halloween. So I teased him that he was dressed up as my "little drummer boy." Noah is on the Drum Line. We are very proud of him. He spends hours a day on his drum. He is the only 9th grader to make the High School Drum line. The rest of the drum line is Juniors and Seniors.

Yes, even John and I had to get into costume this year. (thanks Jamie for letting us borrow these cool costumes) We had a very fun costume party to go to with John's College Room Mates. It was a blast. Dressing up isn't John and my thing, but seeing our friends dressed up was so funny it was worth it.
1 comment:
awww...i love the peter pan and tinkerbell costumes. They are so cute. I like Gracie's boots are those new? Brigs is very funny...looks a little small for him..riding up his croch! lol. Noah does look cute in his uniform. And mom and dad you look awesome! good job. Although Erik did ask if mom was in her temple dress. haha. kinda looks like that... at least the ones the old ladies wear. ahah
Post a Comment